Hi! I'm Your Kidney Dietitian.
I am a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and Board Certified Specialist in Renal Nutrition based in Chicago, IL. By working with me in my signature program – The Kidney Vitality Method – you’ll learn how to thrive on a plant-forward diet, slow progression of kidney disease, and enjoy the foods you eat!
Diagnosed with kidney disease and feeling lost?
I get it. Getting a new diagnosis is incredibly scary. And it’s just too easy to go down that rabbit hole of endless Google searches, worrying about all the unknowns, and feeling confused about the things you’re reading, or things people might be telling you.
What you need to know is that there ARE steps you can take to improve your kidney health — so you can continue to live a fulfilling, enjoyable life full of all the things you love! You just need a personalized strategy & guidance on how to get there. That’s where I come in!
What I Offer You
Imagine your day going like this…
After waking up feeling energized, you prepare your kidney-healthy breakfast with ease.
You head out to grocery shop at your usual store (no need to go anywhere special), and your shopping trip is a breeze because you know exactly what to buy and what to look for on food labels.
Your friend texts to invite you out to dinner this weekend, and you enthusiastically say “YES!” because you know you’ll be able to navigate the menu offerings at the restaurant.
Your doctor calls with your latest blood work and you understand what all the numbers mean regarding your kidney health.. and you are THRILLED to hear about the increase in your eGFR!
This can be your reality. I will help you get there!
Get the support you need in my signature 3-month program, The Kidney Vitality Method:
- A 100% customized nutrition plan just for you, with simple action steps you can get started on right away
- Daily education, accountability, & support from a Registered Dietitian & Board Certified Specialist in Renal Nutrition – with 5+ years experience working with kidney disease clients
- Personalized guidance & feedback on your goals and progress every week as you work towards optimizing your kidney nutrition and getting to your best health
- Weekly coaching calls for education and answers to all your questions in realtime
- Private community of fellow learners for accountability, idea-sharing, and support
- Resource library with 6+ hours of recorded content & exclusive downloads to enhance your knowledge on all things kidney nutrition
- Kidney friendly grocery list, sample meal plans, snack ideas, recipes, product recommendations, and more!
Information on other services I offer can be found here.
Fair & Equitable Pricing
Everyone deserves to have access to a dietitian.
Aside from Medicare, I do not accept insurance. However, I am committed to offering class-equitable pricing that allow you to receive a valuable service at a rate that takes your personal financial situation into consideration.
My fair and equitable pricing model is based upon the premise that financial resources, including income, are not and should not be the only determining factor in whether or not someone can access services/care/etc.
Read more about my equitable pricing model here, including information & rates on the services covered under this model.
Like what you're hearing?
There are a variety of ways I can help you. Begin here to learn more:
Congrats on taking this big step towards healthier kidneys!
I will not spam your inbox 🙂