Hi! I'm Your Kidney Dietitian.
I am a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and Board Certified Specialist in Renal Nutrition based in Chicago, IL. By working with me you’ll learn how to thrive on a plant-forward diet, slow progression of kidney disease, and enjoy the foods you eat!
Diagnosed with kidney disease and feeling lost?
I get it. Getting a new diagnosis is incredibly scary. It’s all too easy to go down the rabbit hole of endless Google searches, spending hours fretting about the worse case scenario, and feeling confused about the things you’re reading, or things people might be telling you.
Well, I’m here telling you to STOP that right now! Yes, right now. Take a deep breath. Whew. Everything will be okay. Know that you CAN do this. You CAN manage your kidney disease. You WILL continue to live a fulfilling, enjoyable life full of all the things you love. You CAN delay or even prevent dialysis… and I’m here to help you along the way.
What I Offer You
Imagine your day going like this…
You wake up and feel confident preparing a kidney-healthy breakfast for yourself.
You go grocery shopping at your usual store (no need to go anywhere special), and your shopping trip is a breeze with your customized shopping list and weekly meal plans.
Your friend calls to invite you out to a dinner over the upcoming weekend, and you enthusiastically say “YES!” because you know you’ll be able to navigate the menu offerings, no matter the restaurant.
Your doctor calls with your latest blood work and you understand what all the numbers mean regarding your kidney health.. and you are THRILLED to hear about the increase in your eGFR!
This can be your reality. And I can help you get there.
Interested in joining my nutrition program? Here’s what it would look like.
- 1:1 coaching and personalized recommendations from a Registered Dietitian & Board Certified Specialist in Renal Nutrition – with five years experience working with kidney disease clients
- Preserve your kidney function and delay/prevent dialysis by implementing a plant-based diet approach
- Address MORE than just symptom management – we will prevent further damage to the kidneys by using diet to target the root causes of your kidney disease
- I will be your cheerleader, supporting and motivating you as you implement changes for your health
- We’ll utilize intuitive eating principles to promote a healthy relationship with the foods you eat
- Access to a private client portal with support via chat messaging between sessions
- Review of food journals and individualized feedback provided by an expert dietitian
- Weekly custom meal plans tailored to your food preferences and cooking skills, with daily menus, recipes with nutrient analysis, grocery shopping lists, and more
Like what you're hearing?
Start by reviewing my Q&As to learn more about how I can help:
Congrats on taking this big step towards healthier kidneys!
I will not spam your inbox 🙂